Crossing the globe is a commitment only the heartiest of seafarers endeavor. This type of voyage presents unique risks and requires comprehensive planning. Our agents have extensive offshore cruising experience partnered with decades of underwriting experience.
- Over 60 Combined Years of Yacht Insurance Experience
- Over 60,000 Miles of Offshore Cruising
- Mulitple USA - Bermuda Voyages
- Multiple Atlantic, Pacific & Indian Ocean Crossings
- Multiple USA - Caribbean Voyages
We've established relationships with top carriers worldwide to ensure you are covered throughout your travels. Here is a list of some of the insurance carriers we work with:
- ACE American
- American Modern
- Atlass Insurance
- Concept Special Risks
- Falvey Yacht Insurance
- Foremost Insurance Group
- Geico Marine Insurance
- Hull & Co.
- Maritime Program Group
- Markel American
- Miller Insurance Services, London
- National Marine Underwriters, Inc.
- Pantaenius America
- Ropner Insurance Services, London
- Windsor Mount Joy Mutual Insurance Company
Also, should you need to file a claim, our in house claims concierge service provides you a single point of contact to ensure your claim is expedited appropriately.